Hello and welcome to the first edition of Logicloop’s Monthly Bulletin, where the top wizards of our company offer a quick look at the latest news, high impact trends and essential insights shaping the digital marketing industry. Stay up to date on Social Media, SEO and Digital Advertisements with us!
Social media marketing is constantly evolving with post-pandemic new realities, and hence various new elements are reshaping the social media landscape. Here are some recent updates that you might want to know and plan for:
1) Instagram Launches Reels Ads: Here it is! Yes, the Reels Ads. Reels has been one of the most engaging and creative shot-from video features used by brands across the world. Now Instagram is enabling brands of all sizes to boost Reels, maximizing its reach and engagement even further with ads. This enhanced format will loop and can be run up to 30 seconds between individual Reels. Also, the audience can comment, like, view, save and share them.
2) Facebook Rolls Out Podcasts: The social media giant Facebook has rolled out Podcasts and Live Audio Rooms in the US alone and allows only public figures and select Facebook groups. However, keep track as it will hopefully reach everywhere soon.
3) Twitter Shares Global Marketing Calendar: Twitter has shared a list of occasions, as well as cultural, sports, and entertainment events that brands can consider for planning campaigns aimed at engaging their audience.
Search Engine giant Google has lots of new features and announcements to serve the best results to the user. Have a quick look at the latest developments that can help you improve your SEO strategy.
1) Google has confirmed that it is limiting FAQ-rich results to a maximum of two per snippet which means there will be fewer FAQ drop downs in the Google Search Engine Results Page.
2) The company announced the rolling out of the Page Experience Update that will complete by the end of August 2021. It has already started using Page Experience Signals as a criterion for top stories carousel and section.
3) The Google team is updating new Search Console Performance report regex filters. It now enables marketers to perform negative matches using regular expressions (regex) and improve advanced performance reports.
4) Google modifies its handling of Soft 404s. The search engine company now will detect soft 404s based on URL as well as the device type. SEO experts must take note of this change.
5) Google has published a new SEO guide for HTTP status codes, network issues, and DNS errors which can help you better understand its impact on the Google Search performance.
The experts have witnessed some Google Advertisement trends and new features that will further intensify the competition. Read on to find out what they are.
1) Google Launches Image Extension which will help brands to engage the audience with relevant visuals and enhance their experience. Also, potential customers will be able to see headlines, descriptions, URLs and images.
2) Google Launches Lead Generation Extension, which can be a game-changer for brands. It allows you to generate leads by enabling your customers to submit information directly in the ad. It can boost the Google Ads campaigns.
These are the latest digital marketing trends that we found useful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us. We will see you again with another edition of Logicloop’s Monthly Bulletin. Take care!